Title: Social networking
Output: 3 slides, A mood board with the improved idea
Media: N/A
Description with 3 slides
Everything is changing very quickly and I think most effectible media is the Internet for our lifestyle.
People in the world of 1984 (George Orwell's novel) were watched by Big Brother for parties' eternity.
However, the actual Big Brother could be themselves with ignorance about their world.
This concept in the novel gave me inspirations a lot therefore I developed my idea with it.
Also I made a question poster with my avatar with the social networking based sites what I'm using now.
3 Questions
Do we need ethical guideline for the changes?
What is the communication designers' roles for this?
Is this for revolution or surveillance?
And I have 3 more questions for you.
How many social networking services do you use?
Do you have an Avatar on the web-sties?
If so, do you think he/she has better looking than yourself?
My answer with a question
I use 13 social networking services but I think
there are more services that I have accounts without active using.
I have an avatar on the virtual game.
Even though I started the game for my personal research, I like her.
Also, I think she has better looking than me in real life
as she is prretty and never getting older and ill with perfect shape.
And what do you think about the future?

No comments:
Post a Comment