Thursday, 24 March 2011

Trip to Iceland

Dear team members!
As we have discussed in our last meeting with Anne on Thursday we are planning to visit Iceland this summer. Since we now need to know how many people would actually interested in going there we need your contribution. Rosa and Zdenek have offered sleeping accomodations for all of us in Stodvarfjordur for the end of July.

Please write your names or any concerns about the date beneath this post!!
Thank you

6 comments:

  1. Hello! I thought it was the end of June! This would be really better! Couse we can leave directly from London!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can count me in for the trip in Iceland! But yes... June would be better for me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trip would be from 18/07-24/07 (pls refer to Anne's last e-mail from tuesday).

    I'm afraid an earlier date wont be possible since Rosa and Zdenek told us they would be quite busy at the beginning of July.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm up for the trip! Just have to check the money issue...

    ReplyDelete