Hi there,
I visited the Icelandic Embassy today and spoke with Eyrun Hafsteinsdottir,
She was really nice however in regards to the Icelandic Embassy themselves they have no funds,
and she said that if they did they they would spend it on getting Icelandic artists etc over here to London.
She immediately suggested the airlines, I told her we had also thought of this.
The next suggestion she came up with is to contact her friend who is head of PR and Marketing in the tourist board the promote Iceland section.
She gave me her e-mail etc.
I can draft a letter to her but I thought I would check has anyone already approached them?
Also this will be similar to the letter that is being written about why we it is a good idea to go there.
anyway I am gonna start writing one up so if anyone wants to say anything!
Carol
Hello Carol,
ReplyDeletethank you for the update and speaking to the guys at the embassy. Do you think it would be possible to send or post the draft by tomorrow already? And please forward me the e-mail adress from this PR person as well. THANKS!!
x